|HIDDEN VALLEY RV PARK, San Antonio, TX|
|A LITTLE PIECE OF COUNTRY IN SAN ANTONIO 210-623-6737, 5706 Coleman Way, Von Ormy, TX 78073|
Our little piece of country in San Antonio specializes in hospitality and the comfort of our guests and we know that includes some "no frills" outdoor fun but also a few modern conveniences. Our San Antonio RV Park is always adding something and our staff is at your beck and call so keep the suggestions coming.
- 30 or 50 amp service at all full hook up sites
- Long sites with back or side yards with picnic tables
- Hard-packed gravel pads and roads
- Two RV rentals available nightly or weekly and located near the Medio Creek. Rental RV furnishings details.
- Two small Laundry facilities
- Free WIFI at most sites
- City water
- Loads of great dog walking roads and paths
- A Nature Trail and the Medio Creek walking trail
- Wildlife viewing (deer, fox, etc.) and bird watching (over 163 species) opportunities.
- Fishing in the private Medio Creek (never goes dry)
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging station (free to guests if not in use) or small fee for stop by use
- Planned events at least once a month during winter season
- A virtual tour of San Antonio upon your arrival - with maps, directions, parking suggestions and insider tips to enjoy our city
- The Bonfire Cove Community Use Area with a shade screen, lawn chairs, large firepit, BBQ pits and free firewood
- Our new "Creekside Clubhouse" with restroom, shower, laundry area, TV room, library/game room, full kitchen and party patio
A short video of a few of the RV sites at our RV Park near the Alamo.
|Hidden Valley RV Park 5706 Coleman Way, Von Ormy, TX 78073 Phone: (210) 623-6737 E-Mail: email@example.com copyright 2008-2014 All rights reserved|