Hidden Valley's Rates, Policies and Reservations
RV SITE RATES
All sites have 50 Amp/30 amp and 110 GFI, sewer and water - up to 2 people*
$33.00/$35 per night, depending on site
$180 per week
$450 per month
*Additional people in RV's – 5 yrs old & up - each - $3.00 per night, $15 per week or $30 per month
- All RV's with extended or monthly stays must be by advance phone reservation only, deposit required.
- Additional cars/trucks/motorcycles- $10 per month. Park in site if site size allows, otherwise they need to be parked in our storage area
- Dry storage of boats, RV's, flatbed or storage trailers, or storage buildings, etc.-$40-$60 per month depending on size and type. There is a designated dry storage area
- Discounts apply only to Nightly RV rates. Call to learn about our variety of discounts. Weekly and Monthly Rates are already discounted.
- Check-out NOON --- Check-in 1:00PM (RV's)
- Once registered there are no refunds.
RV RENTAL RATES
"The Bluebonnet Bungalow" or "The Yellow Rose" and "The Texan Small House" RV Rental*
RV's are fully furnished with pots, pans, dishes, linens, towels, bedding, coffee pot and TV. Note: no cable available in our area.
$55.00 per night - 1 or 2 persons
*maximum of two persons, No pets or smoking in rentals.
- Check-out NOON --- Check-in 2:00PM (Rentals)
- When reserving a nightly RV rental, the first night is charged to your credit card immediately
- When reserving a monthly RV rental, a $150 deposit is charged to your credit card immediately
- Three day advance reservation and Three night minimum (in most cases-call to verify)
All rates are subject to change at any time without advance notice.
- You may use the Reservation Hotline (210-623-6737) or Reserve Online
- For early arrival or late check-out please check with the office for availability when you reserve. Half day fee may be required.
- No check ins after dark or 8pm which ever comes first, except in case of emergencies.
- RV sites require a 2 night minimum on Holidays. Holidays include – New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Rodeo weeks (February) Thanksgiving, & Christmas. Exceptions can be made if reservation is made close to arrival date and there is availability.
- All reservations require valid credit card information on file, the card will not be charged unless you cancel or do not show up.
- Extended stay RV reservations require a $100.00 deposit (upon reservation) to be used towards your last months fee IF you give a 30 day notice regarding your departure date. Without a 30 day notice of departure it is non refundable.
- When you arrive you may pay with the method of your choice including cash, check, debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover.)
- If you reserve online we will call you within 24 hours to confirm your reservation and get your credit card information.
- If you plan to arrive in less than 48 hours please make your reservation by phone to confirm availability.
- If you cancel an RV site reservation or don't arrive by 6pm on the night of your scheduled arrival date, your site will be released for re-use and your card will be charged a one night fee at regular rates ($32).
- If you reserve for an extended RV stay, your card is charged a $100 deposit at the time of reservation. That fee is non-refundable if you cancel.
- If you cancel a reservation on an RV rental at nightly rates, the first night that was charged to your credit card is refundable only with a one month advance cancellation (minus a $15 processing fee.)
- If you cancel a reservation on an RV rental at monthly rates no refund is made of the $150 deposit.
- Pets are permitted with no admission fee. Note: no pets permitted in RV rentals or clubhouse area.
- ALL dogs (even small, cute, well-behaved ones) must be on a leash and picked up after.
- Please mention your pets when reserving.
- There is generally a limit of two dogs per site and we can not allow pit bulls, dobbermans or rottweillers due to insurance policy.
- Any reputedly ferocious or apparently violently disposed dog is not allowed (at the managements discretion.)
- No dog may be tied, fenced or kenneled outside your RV.
- Continuous barking or other disturbing behavior, even if inside your RV, may result in your loss of pet privileges.